Last Christmas, when Grandfather came to visit, he was worried and would always ask me, “Why is Nathan not responding?”
This year, he’s back for Christmas and to his surprise, Nathan keeps asking him for everything and anything like:
– Lolo (Grandfather) push the wheelchair please (That’s a Nathan’s wheelchair, when we go out).
– Lolo, blow [fart kisses] on Nathan’s tummy please.
– Lolo, play jump around please (Nathan’s favourite music).
– Lolo, make the music louder please.
– Lolo, piggy back ride please (Nathan’s probably just testing if Lolo’s back is just as strong as his fathers 😉)
– Lolo, sleep next to him (that’s “me”. Nathan still needs to work on his pronouns) please.
– Lolo, lie down in bed please (so Nathan can sleep next to him).
– Lolo, take of your shirt please…
…and my most favourite of all…
– Lolo, lift your shirt please. Nathan wants to rub your tummy (see photo of Nathan rubbing/tapping Lolo’s jelly belly 😆).
Well, Lolo Hermie, you were asking for Nathan to be more responsive, and so you have it! 😉 See you again next Christmas! I’m excited to find out what will change then 😄